Fairview Counseling and The Play Therapy Center is hiring independently licensed therapists with experience working with children/teens and an interest in Play Therapy to join our outpatient Play Therapy center. This could be a part-time or full-time position.
- Competitive salary and healthcare benefits
- Flexible hours, some evenings
- On-site group & individual supervision
- Continuing education workshops
- Efficient support staff handle credentialing, billing, and scheduling
- Play Therapy experience a plus